The Affinity Basic T Bar is a lower cost bar that has all the same quality manufacturing as the XL T Bar. We just utilize another grade of steel that enables us to keep the cost down.
Affinity came to be in 2013 by John Radtke and Chris Gascoigne, two veteran pioneers of the scooter scene. Chris and John came together on this passion project aptly named "Affinity" in 2013. Since then they have produced more handlebars than any other brand. Even Shaq has a pair.
Affinity is synonymous with quality. John has a keen eye for attention to detail, this is shown in the quality of each handlebar. Coming in at 24" wide and 28" tall, these bars can accommodate almost any rider.
- 24" wide 28" Tall - NO SLIT
- Available in Standard(1.25") and Oversized(1.375") for maximum compatibility
- TIG Welded by Chris Gascoigne and John Radtke
- Made from DOM Steel *Used in Roll Cages for cars*
- Powder Coated in house by John Radtke
- "Affinity" Decal made in house
- Every bar is 100% made in house in Southern California, USA by John and Chris
- Tiered Warranty System 0-90 days 100%. 91-180 days we offer 50% discount
- We cover bends that occur during the course of riding, don't throw your shit.
- We cover manufacturing defects
- We do not cover chipping and scratches of the finished from riding
- We do not cover cracks that form from slitting of the bars
- We only cover bends in the warranty period. And manufacturing defects through the lifetime of the handlebar.